The lovely and historic community of Old Field South, located in Setauket, NY, was founded in 1929 by Frank Melville and the grounds designed by the
illustrious landscape architecture firm of Frederick Law Olmsted.
The Old Field South Property Owners Association was formed and still exists to unite the property owners in a spirit of good will and cooperation to advance the civic development of the neighborhood, to preserve the area and its environs and parks, and to ensure the continued compliance with the covenants and restrictions that run with the land.
Last Monday of the month
Lively discussion and great fellowship.
For information contact Chris at:
Neighborhood updates, combined with appetizers, cocktails, and great conversation..
Fun for the entire family.
• Each building is single family only and must not exceed two stories in height.
• No building, including extensions and additions to existing structures, and no fence, hedge, or wall is to be constructed without written approval of the Board. This also includes changing the color of the house.
• No premises can be used for business purposes and no signs of a trade or profession can be displayed.
• Except for household pets, no animals, poultry or livestock, can be kept or maintained.
• No changes to the existing landscape can be made without written approval, including changes in the contours of the land, or other changes to the grounds, including trees and shrubs.